(Image source from: shitals-kitchen.blogspot.com)
Three Layered Cheese Grilled Sandwich is a popular Indian Street Snack recipe which is loaded with cheese. Every bite of this sandwich will give you a blast of cheese in your mouth. It is a prefect dish when you want to have something delicious and tasty. This recipe will be loved by all your family members. Let’s follow this recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 min; Cooking Time: 25 min;
- 16 bread slices
- 8 tsp cheese spread (easily available in the market)
- 1 tsp dry red chili flakes (paprika)
- 2 tsp mustard (rai / sarson) paste
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 tsp tomato ketchup
- 8 tbsp grated processed cheese
- Dried mixed herbs for sprinkling
- Butter for spreading and grilling
1. Place a bread slice on a clean, dry surface, spread 2 tsp of cheese spread, and sprinkle 1/4 tsp of chili flakes evenly over it.
2. Place another bread slice over it, spread 1/2 tsp mustard sauce and place a cheese slice over it.
3. Place another bread slice over it, spread 1 tsp of tomato ketchup and sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese and a little mixed herb evenly over it.
4. Finally, cover it with another bread slice and apply a little butter on top of the bread and grill in a preheated greased sandwich maker for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns brown in color and crispy from both the sides.
5. Once done, remove it and cut the sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces and serve it with a chill juice.
Nutrient values per sandwich
- Energy 374 cal
- Protein 17.6 g
- Carbohydrates 47.4 g
- Fiber 0 g
- Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Vitamin A 103.7 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.1 mg
- Vitamin B2 0 mg
- Vitamin B3 0.6 mg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folic Acid 0 mg
- Calcium 309 mg
- Iron 1.7 mg
- Magnesium 0 mg
- Phosphorus 0 mg
- Sodium 168.9 mg
- Potassium 0.9 mg
- Zinc 0 mg
By Meghna Nath